Use the CivicScience InsightStore™ to improve chain restaurant brand marketing, campaigns, and competitive research benchmarking.
The CivicScience InsightStore™ actively and continuously tracks consumer sentiment on over 100 different U.S. chain restaurant brands, including casual dining, fast casual, QSRs, and limited service establishments including coffeehouse and convenience chains. Our existing, robust platform of tens of millions of anonymous consumer profiles captures answers to thousands of questions daily, allowing for rapidly available, deep insights on the diners you want to target more effectively. Competition in the chain restaurant industry is fierce — and we provide fast, relevant consumer insights to give our clients an edge.
Did you know? Moe’s Southwest Grill has the Most Tech Savvy Fans, Chipotle the Most “Social” among Mexican fast casual chains. Chili’s fans rank high as fashion leaders, music trend followers, and new product communicators, while Applebee’s fans rank low in brand loyalty and more likely watch Drama TV shows. KFC fans also happen to have the healthiest lifestyles among the leading QSRs.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Chain Restaurant Industry Consumer Research
To read more about how we mined those types of insights (and more) through the InsightStore™ platform, check out our recent blog series for the Chain Restaurant industry:
- Published by Convenience Store News: Convenience Store Food Quality vs. Fast Food (October 3, 2014)
- Finding the Persuadable Lunch Consumers for Dunkin’ Donuts and Starbucks – An Insight Report we published in July 2014 (PDF, no login needed).
- What U.S. Consumers Think About Wage Increases for Fast Food Industry Workers – While most don’t believe a $15/hour wage is warranted, many consumers believe some higher wage should be given.
- While Taco Bell Takes Aim for the McDonald’s Breakfast Crowd, Someone Should Serve Up a Frittata - A preview of the QSR Magazine article we authored that uses CivicScience data to discover attitudinal and demographic insights of breakfast dining consumers, and how that aligns to Taco Bell’s new menu push.
- TGI Fridays is the Place for Sports Fans and Tweeters; Chili’s Draws More Music Mavens - a comparative look at fans for 4 leading casual dining chains: Applebee’s, Chili’s, Ruby Tuesdays, and TGI Fridays.
- Five Guys Wins the Trophy for Attracting the Biggest Sports Fans - a comparative look on sports fandom for those who like the burger specialty chains In-n-Out Burger, Five Guys Burgers & Fries, and Fuddruckers.
- Fans of Both Chipotle and Major League Soccer Should Like New Partnership - what our consumer research data tells us about this choice in an affinity partnership and how the other U.S. leagues rank among Chipotle lovers.
- News Flash: Technophiles Love Fast Casual Mexican Fare - a comparative look at fans for leading Mexican fast casual chains and how their fans rank in social media and technology device usage.
Consumer Insight Solutions for the Chain Restaurant Marketing Lifecycle
With the data from our InsightStore™, marketing agencies and leaders for these brands can support a number of solutions to improve their targeting of diners and campaign effectiveness:
- Monitor diner/consumer sentiment in real time and track against historic views.
- Identify different diner segments, including: brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor loyalists.
- Gain deep, meaningful insights on those segments, thanks to rapid cross-tabbing capabilities that compare their responses against thousands of other questions in our platform.
- Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes, to know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets.
- Plan and test campaign messaging reaction before making large investments.
- Conduct custom ‘expectation science’ research to determine what new offers (i.e. menu items, pricing, services, etc.) will resonate best with different segments.
- Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns.
- Gain competitive bench-marking insights.
- Track reaction to PR announcements and news.
To learn more about the types of restaurant market research insights we can produce, please access these 2 complimentary Insight Report resources – no login required: